Thursday, November 13, 2014

Source #1 Project 3


Salvador Lopez
Professor Baer
English 5A
MWF 12:00-12:50 PM
Source #1

            I found an article, “Tweet me, message me, like me: using social media to facilitate pedagogical change within an emerging community of practice.” By Victoria A. Goodyear, Ashley Casey, and David Kirk. This article was about how social media is changing the way our communication is becoming. However, social medias weren’t planned to change our communication, which is the problem. Some peoples way of talking to each other has became different after social medias. If it’s changing some peoples way of communicating then its probably them abusing the social media power. I feel like this is going to be a great source for my Project 3 since it is something I can relate with. I truly believe that some peoples way of communicating changes is because some abuse the power of social medias.

No comments:

Post a Comment