Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Harry Potter

Salvador Lopez
English 5A
Professor Baer
MWF 12:00-12:50 pm

            Harry Potter has been one of the books I have known about since I was a little kid. I personally never read it but I have seen others read it. Harry Potter has a huge fan base of millions of children interested in the series. J.K Rowling is praised by her masterpiece known as Harry Potter. Elizabeth Teare however disagrees with the creation of these books. Children sometimes get to into the book that they cant differ fantasies from the real world. Children are sometimes to caught up with their fantasy life while reading the Harry Potter series than to deal with their real world. However, I disagree I feel as if children should have fantasies about the books they read because others don’t have a great imagination while growing up. Some children have their imagination taken away from them too young. I don’t feel as if the series brings negativity towards children because they have the freedom to imagine anything they want while they are kids. They shouldn’t have their imagination taken away from them so young.

No comments:

Post a Comment