Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Reflection on a topic for Project 3

Salvador Lopez
English 5A
Professor Baer
November 4, 2014

            For my issue I will be talking social medias. I will be talking about social medias because it affects our whole generation and the one to come. Social medias have really ruined the way we communicate as people. For example, if we were to try to talk to someone we would rather message them on Facebook, text them, etc. It can rarely be done in person. Sometimes people are even to shy to talk to the teacher because they are so used to just typing and getting their conversation done that way. Social medias have also distracted a lot of people from doing the things they were supposed to do. For example, if I am trying to do my English homework and I scroll through some Vines I can easily get distracted, for about one hour by just watching funny videos. Then sooner or later I am rushing to get my homework done at the last minute. Social medias have really played a big part in this generation and I feel like it has really controlled some main parts in our lives. I feel like looking deeper into this artifact can really be helpful and easy to do. I feel like doing something I have experience in can help me persuade people that Social Medias are sometimes playing a big role in our lives and we don't even know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment